What is inclusive recruitment?
Benefit from greater access to different perspectives.
Benefit from greater understanding of customers.
Benefit from increased customer engagement.
Benefit from an improved employer image.
Our Inclusive Recruitment Elearning Course, developed with ENEI, will support your organisation to take the first step in creating an inclusive organisation.
Our Inclusive Recruitment Elearning Course was developed with the Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (ENEI) following the success of our Unconscious Bias course with ENEI who are the UK’s leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion in the workplace.
This Inclusive Recruitment Elearning Course will help your organisation reap the benefits of greater access to different perspectives, a greater understanding of customers, increased customer engagement and an improved employer image. Organisations electing to follow the principles of inclusive recruitment will set themselves on the path to higher performance.
Learners completing this course will:
- be able to deliver inclusive recruitment
- be equipped to improve inclusive recruitment outcomes
- recognise and develop their recruitment skills
- be able to explain inclusive recruitment to others
More specifically leaners will be able to :
- Define inclusive recruitment
- Understand how an inclusive workforce benefits organisations
- Design an inclusive job specification and person specification
- Describe their responsibilities in terms of reasonable adjustments
- Implement the legal duties as defined by the Equality Act 2010
- Provide an inclusive company culture for onboarding new staff members
If you buy this Inclusive Recruitment Elearning Course you’ll get any updates we make, and always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your learners to apply concepts to their daily work routine. An (optional) end-of-course test assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This Inclusive Recruitment Elearning Course comes with Marshall LMS (Learning Management System), which allows you to manage your elearning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures, and key areas.
Every Marshall elearning course is fully accessible, so this course is also available as:
- spoken word audio – perfect for learning on the move
- a voice reader compatible version as a W3C AA online workbook
- a complimentary workbook – a printer-friendly pdf download compatible with all devices and readers
This course is split into 6 parts:
Purpose of inclusive recruitment
An inclusive recruitment process
What You Say
"Your team have always been very quick to respond, and always found solutions to problems; there was never a question that couldn’t be addressed. This is superb service and I wanted to acknowledge this. "UCL
Off the shelf