Does your Learning Management System (LMS) sometimes provide inaccurate tracking? Do you need fast inexpensive support? Would you like onsite training too?
Marshall E-Learning is established as the leading online provider for diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias. However, one of the fastest growing aspects of our business is our LMS service – we developed Marshall LMS because many of our clients found commercial LMS systems cumbersome or time-consuming to support.
We have invested heavily in this area and now Marshall LMS is a core offering, allowing you to track learner progress, run reports, create certificates and many other features.
Watch our video
Take a look at our video about our E-learning Gateways (previously known as our E-learning Portal) that explains how e-learning courses can be integrated into Marshall LMS.
Every week a new organisation decides to move to Marshall LMS. Recent case studies include:
- Student portal system for University of Edinburgh
- Single sign-on staff portal for University of Exeter
- 12 courses and full LMS for Alexander Dennis, the largest bus and coach manufacturer in the UK.
Each Marshall E-Learning course comes with Marshall LMS, plus there is the option to take it as a standalone product and use it as your own commercial LMS.
Marshall LMS is extremely intuitive, possessing all the powerful features you would expect from a learning management system.
Typically, we can get your LMS up and running within a matter of hours. We can also provide training to ensure you know how to use the features, from setting up a course, managing users to running specific reports.
You can customise your own unique portal as you wish. Want to implement levels of gamification, or run instructor-led training sessions? We can easily set these features up for you.
If you want to integrate Marshall LMS without your existing systems, we offer two mechanisms for single sign-on, alongside an accessible API.
Unlimited users with our full LMS licence
With the full LMS license you get unlimited numbers of users (their accounts must be connected within your organisation) and these features:
- Support for Single Sign-on and the API.
- Ability to host any courses in SCORM or TinCan format, then track and report on these courses as you would on other courses
- Ability to create simple text and image-based courses using a LearnUpon authorware tool
- Set up documents as courses – for example, a PDF or PowerPoint file could be tracked and reported on as users launch and read the content.
- Adds e-commerce to your e-learning – set up an online store and start selling your courses in a matter of minutes.
- Fully compatible with iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Available in English, Spanish, French and German. Your default language can be set for your portal and learners can choose their preferred language (NB available for the administrative side of the LMS, not for the actual courses)
Choose the number of courses you need, and we can support you to maintain Marshall LMS for the first 12 months or longer. Each course is automatically updated so all your courses will always be current.
To give you full flexibility, we offer Marshall LMS on a rolling annual contract, so you can easily join the system, with the option to leave if you aren’t entirely satisfied.
If you ever get stuck, Marshalls have a friendly, flexible and experienced support team based in the UK that are always here to help.
Reach out to us if you’d like to see a demonstration.