increase employee diversity and create inclusive workplaces
designed programmes, initiatives, resources, advice on best practice
At Marshalls we design programmes, initiatives, and resources, and advise on best practice which will increase employee diversity and create inclusive workplaces. Perhaps your organisation is facing one or more of the following challenges. If so, please get in touch to have a no-obligation conversation about how we might help with these, or with any other query.
- Setting up or improving diversity monitoring systems or declaration rates
- Getting senior buy-in for diversity action and initiatives
- Increasing applicant diversity
- Making fair and unbiased decisions
- Supporting the progression of diverse talent
- Writing your first Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Listening to employee experiences at work
- Setting up employee networks or employee resource groups
- Designing mentoring or sponsorship schemes
- Starting constructive conversations about diversity and inclusion
The team at Marshall E-Learning are absolute experts in their field, and couldn’t have been more supportive and professional. They introduced us to their wider network of experts, bespoke content creation, course branding and supported integration with our Learning Management System. It continues to be a pleasure to work with Marshall E-Learning.
Head of Talent & Learning - Bank of Ireland