Unconscious Bias Decision Making
Our Unconscious Bias elearning course, ‘Breaking Habits’ will help your employees to understand the implications of the natural biases we all hold. It explains how we can overcome our unconscious bias to improve decision making and professional relationships, and to create more open, inclusive and effective organisations. Using examples and interactive exercises the course takes a straightforward look at one of the most important current issues in diversity management.
This ground-breaking Unconscious Bias e-learning course provides a comprehensive understanding of this new concept:
1. All in it together – If we accept we’re all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this – we can’t pass the buck to someone else.
2. Understanding bias – What’s the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping?
3. Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters – How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
4. Types of bias – An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including ‘implicit association’, ‘affinity bias,’ and ‘the unconscious organisation’.
5. How to override natural bias – Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently.
Discover the benefits
After watching this video please get in touch if you’d like to discover how our Unconscious Bias e-learning courses could support your organisation.