How Unconscious Bias affects who we choose as leaders
Our Unconscious Bias e-learning course, discusses who we choose as leaders. Our Unconscious Bias can have an impact on our decision making throughout the workplace, which can result in unsuitable choices being made.
This ground-breaking Unconscious Bias e-learning course provides a comprehensive understanding of this new concept:
1. All in it together – If we accept we’re all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this – we can’t pass the buck to someone else.
2. Understanding bias – What’s the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping?
3. Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters – How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
4. Types of bias – An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including ‘implicit association’, ‘affinity bias,’ and ‘the unconscious organisation’.
5. How to override natural bias – Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently.