Designed to strengthen learner confidence.
Applicable and relevant across any industry, workplace and organisation.
Our Communications e-learning course is a snappy, informative course designed to strengthen learner’s communication skills, no matter what role, industry or organisation they are a part of. Communication skills, both verbal and written, are a high priority skill for any role. Being able to communicate effectively with peers, colleagues, clients and customers is a necessary skill that can give you a significant advantage. Communication may not naturally be a strong point for some learners, but this accessible, easy-to-complete e-learning course is sure to strengthen their confidence with communication.
During this course, learners will be able to firmly understand the importance of communication as a soft skill, the varieties of communication you can use and how to be more confident when it comes to communication. As communication is applicable for any environment, this course is extremely relevant and valuable for learners hoping to communicate better.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of communication skills for both face-to-face and online conversations.
- Improve their face-to-face communication via body language, eye contact, tone of voice and appropriate gestures.
- Understand the value of active listening.
- Develop their questioning skills with a thorough understanding of the different types of questions, including probing questions and open and closed questions.
- Communicate effectively online by applying online etiquette and other visual aids to achieve likeability.
This Communications e-learning training course takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Learning by design
This accessible e-learning training course features visual content, interactive graphics and quiz questions to maximise both learner enjoyment and learning understanding of the course content.
Easy to implement & customise
This course comes with Marshall LMS (Learning Management System), which allows you to manage your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures, and key areas.
If you would like to learn more about our Communications e-learning course, or about our wider Soft Skills courses, please contact us directly for further information.
This course is split into 4 parts:
What You Say
Off the shelf