Our bespoke e-learning service means you get to develop exactly what you want. Recent bespoke projects included:
- Development of a suite of e-learning for researchers at University College London
- A diversity video resource for McEwan University, Canada
- Resources for students at Kings College London, University of Warwick, University of Exeter and University of Sussex.
- Anti sexual harassment training (tailored for specific firms, included legal, banks and charities)
- Sustainability Awareness for a global corporation (translated into 12 languages)
Click here to watch video to find out more about our bespoke service. Our team have worked together for many years now and with Marshall E-Learning we will help you generate the script and content.
WCAG-compliant courses that everyone can use Are your elearning courses available to everyone? Or are some elements difficult – or impossible – to access for people with different abilities? Accessible e-learning from Marshall Elearning We offer two accessible e-learning options. Both options can help you meet the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG),…Read More
Custom Online Induction Development
Our bespoke work requires the greatest investment – time Ultimately clients get outstanding rewards. Our work in custom online induction is the main offering from our bespoke division. Recent online inductions include: Developing a smartphone compatible online induction for Formica Group. Designing a responsive design e-learning induction for the University of London We can provide bespoke…Read More