Stress Management Elearning
2nd June 2011
Minimise workplace stress & absenteeism, boost productivity
Take positive action now and your organisation will be better equipped to manage the pressures and stresses of the current difficult climate, which can help to boost productivity too.
Do nothing is not an option. Stress-related legal action by employees can have a big impact on your organisation’s finances and reputation. Our Stress Managment Elearning course will help staff and managers to develop strategies and deliver sustainable, high performance under pressure.
Your e-learning outcomes
Our stress management e-learning course has been developed to train staff about:
- The hard facts about stress: what it is and how it affects performance
- Tips for handling pressure: avoid burnout and perform at your peak
- Preventing, identifying, and addressing the signs of stress
- Understanding the difference between pressure and stress
Practical, low-cost solutions can be implemented quickly and easily, and will deliver measurable results. The course will also train managers on:
- Developing effective stress-management policies
- Understanding the legal framework for issues around stress in the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executives management standards for work-related stress.
- Understanding their duty of care for staff and their responsibility for tackling stress in the workplace.
- Managing stress to maintain energy, commitment and resilience so that they perform as an effective leader and manager in challenging times.
- Management styles that result in positive responses to pressure
This e-learning course was initially developed for Markel International. We have versions available that are suitable for both public and private sector organisations.
Course duration: 45 minutes Staff have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
If you buy this e-learning course you’ll get any updates we make, and always stay up-to-date with current legislation.
Learning by design
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your staff to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An (optional) end-of-course test assesses staff on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
Marshall ACM’s e-learning courses come with MACM LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to your sector and organisation. You could also add your own graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you can’t see the title you need please ask us.