Safeguarding Children and Young People
2nd June 2011
Client: Fenland District Council
Our child protection training elearning course has been produced in association with Barnardos highly experienced child protection experts.
This programme provides staff with an awareness of the legislation and Government policy supporting Child Protection and an understanding of the role of Education providers.
- Contribute to and take necessary action to safeguarding children and young people
- Recognise and respond to concerns about a child in need
- Understand your own role and that of other agencies
- Communicate and act appropriately to safeguard children
- Know how to access support