Royal Holloway University Bribery Act Elearning
7th May 2013
Royal Holloway University commission Bribery Act elearning course from Marshall Elearning for all their staff. The university is based in Egham, Surrey and currently has 1,525 members of staff working across academic, administrative and support areas.
We’ve updated our Bribery Act elearning course for 2013 with a new, refreshed look and:
- Interactive content for a higher level of user engagement
- Up-to-date information on anti-bribery issues
- Comprehensive content that’s not heavy on statutory duty so is suitable for a wide range of users
- Real-life scenarios showing how the law applies to different situations and users
- Interactive exercises throughout the course to enhance the learning process
- An end-of-module test to allow users to check they’ve understood the content and concepts.
Your learning outcomes
Our Bribery Act elearning course covers essential information about the Bribery Act 2010, and its implications in both the public and private sphere. Under the Act the following offences have been created:
- Active bribery
- Passive bribery
- Bribery of foreign public officials
- Facilitation payments
- Bribery prevention failure
We’ve designed the course to ensure staff clearly understand what is, and is not, covered in the Act. It also offers practical, easy-to-follow guidance on keeping your organisation within the parameters of the law.
If you’d like to find out more about our Bribery Act 2010 elearning course and our other compliance courses just follow this link. Or if you’d like a free demo of this course or one of our other courses please complete this short form and we’ll be in touch very soon: