Diversity Change Agents Programme
13th April 2022
We are really excited to announce our upcoming training programme for Diversity Change Agents that we have been developing over the past few months.
This programme will serve as a practical development opportunity and will equip diversity change agents with knowledge, skills, and confidence to be more effective in their role, and to accelerate their D&I career journey. In particular it will be of interest to:
- Diversity and Inclusion Team members looking for a foundational training
- HR colleagues with D&I in their brief
- Employee Resource Group or Employee Network leads or members
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee members
- Diversity Champions or Representatives
The aim of this training programme is to equip learners with knowledge, skills and confidence to increase their effectiveness in driving organisational change around equity, diversity and inclusion. The programme is designed for those who are currently less experienced in a diversity related role, or those who are interested in moving into such a role, and who are looking for a practical development opportunity.
The titles of the workshops are as follows:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion essentials: the workplace landscape
- Your role as a change agent or champion for diversity and inclusion
- Influencing the influential: getting key decision makers on board
- Developing strategy based on diversity data
- Self-care, wellbeing and resilience
- Next steps: personal action-planning
Learning objectives :
- Understand the EDI landscape and the key building blocks of a strategic organisational approach
- Know best practice solutions and how to implement them.
- Reflect on personal strengths, gaps and self-care, and create a practical action plan.
- Connect with peers in other organisations for a wider perspective, and to gain support through mutual mentoring relationships
Running from June to September 2022 (dates tbc), the 6 sessions will be led by experts within the field, and will be CPD accredited.
For more information, please contact Rubin at firstname.lastname@example.org