Unconscious Bias Training
Ready to book your Unconscious Bias Training? Click to skip to the booking form.
About Unconscious Bias Training
This video gives insight into what real unconscious bias training involves. Many consider unconscious bias to be a new brand for diversity training. Here Marshall E-Learning consultant Vernal Scott explains what real unconscious bias consultancy involves and how you can think about these issues within your own workplace.
For example, rather than focusing on discrimination on basis of gender, race, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, think about how unconscious bias impacts on your business in the following areas:
- Work Allocation
- Performance Management
- Customer Relations
We all have biases but how can we implement an unconscious bias strategy within an organisation?
Vernal also previews the Marshall E-Learning unconscious bias e-learning as used by Royal Mail, University of Oxford and Eversheds.
Your learning outcomes
This ground-breaking Unconscious Bias e-learning course provides a comprehensive understanding of this new concept. After completing this course learners will be able to:
- All in it together – If we accept we’re all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this – we can’t pass the buck to someone else.
- Understanding bias – What’s the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping?
- Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters – How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
- Types of bias – An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including ‘implicit association’, ‘affinity bias,’ and ‘the unconscious organisation’.
- How to override natural bias – Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently
Course duration: This course will take 60 minutes to complete. Learners have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks should they wish.
If you buy this course or any of our related e-learning courses you’ll get all the updates we make, so you’ll always be up-to-date with the latest legislation.
Learning by design
All our e-learning courses are highly interactive with rich graphics and audio-visual content, blending a variety of question-types and gamification to encourage learners to apply the learning in their daily lives.
Easy to implement and customise
All our e-learning courses come with Marshall Learning Management System, providing your organisation with the ability to manage all your e-learning and track completed training in one place.
Book your Unconscious Bias Training now
Fill out your details using the form below and we’ll contact you about our Unconscious Bias Training courses.