We updated our Equality Analysis Toolkit
20th November 2012
We understand the importance of equality analysis for many of our public sector clients, so we’??ve recently upgraded our Equality Analysis Toolkit.
It still combines a training module, database and a reporting function to support implementation, coordination and evidence equality analysis across your organisation.
Improved look & feel
But our development team have worked hard to improve the look, feel and functionality based on feedback from clients who have been using the toolkit. Here are a few highlights:
- Clearer terminology
- A modern and user friendly feel
- Less tabs: admin functions and EAs are under one tab
- New look dashboard with bespoke welcome message
- Easier to see completed EAs and when they’??re ready for sign-off.
- Improved formatting capabilities
- A more flexible question builder.
And it’??s much easier to amend or add questions. In the new module only new EAs will be affected by changes to questions; EAs already on the system will retain questions and answers attached when they were created.
If you would like to find out more about our updated toolkit please complete the short form below and we’ll be in touch very soon.