Personal Resilience E-learning
20th January 2014
For building personal and organisational resilience
We developed our Personal Resilience e-learning course to provide learners with a broad understanding of the benefits of developing resilience and recognise areas for targeted personal development.
This course provides an introduction to the principles of resilience, offers practical advice and guidance for reviewing and developing personal resilience (where necessary) and it will help learners to support colleagues in developing their own resilience.
Course content includes:
- A definition of ‘Personal Resilience’
- Exploring the concept of??personal control’??
- The benefits of resilience to individuals and organisations
- Seven key strategies for building resilience:
- Believing in yourself
- Developing Positive Thinking
- Developing Personal Vision
- Embracing Change
- Developing a Strong Support Network
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Using your Emotional Intelligence
- Resources section signposting learners to further information and reading on the topic of resilience.
When you get this e-learning course we’??ll automatically send you any content updates we make, so you’??ll always have the latest version.
Learning by design
This highly interactive course blends rich graphics and audio-visual content with a variety of question-types encouraging learners to further their understanding of resilience. The course ends with a Resilience Self-Assessment Quiz that assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’??ve retained. Pass rates can be set as required.
Easy to implement & customise
This Personal Resilience e-learning course comes with Marshall LMS which could support other e-learning across your organisation and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this course to any sector or organisation?? this gives you plenty of scope to add unique graphics, photos & video and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
To find out more about our Personal Resilience e-learning course please call us on 0845 123 3909