New Launch: More Diversity Micro-Learning Courses
4th May 2023
Marshalls are excited to announce the launch of their second diversity micro-learning suite of courses in July 2023.
Our first suite of modules enhanced awareness of identities and specific topics (for example, neurodiversity, culture, LGBTQ+, and menopause). Now we are shining a light on inclusive workplace practice for employees in different roles, in a collection of 15-minute modules.
The new set of courses will offer focussed and practical solutions to enable staff with key responsibilities to embed inclusion into everyday decisions, actions, and behaviours, and titles will include:
- Inclusive Recruitment (for Hiring Managers)
- Inclusive Line Management Every Day (for line managers)
- Effective ED&I Champion (for those in Champion/Ambassador roles, and Staff Network Chairs)
- Leading ED&I (for Boards and Exec Teams)
- Measuring Diversity and Inclusion Progress (for ED&I practitioners and leads)