Ixion Holdings commission our safeguarding e-learning
3rd May 2013
Ixion Holdings extended their e-learning provision with Marshall ACM when they commissioned our safeguarding e-learning course. Ixion Holdings are a not-for-profit organisation that are part of the Anglia Ruskin University.
Our safeguarding e-learning module aims to provide users with the knowledge to:
- Understand the term??Vulnerable Adults’??
- Understand what is meant by abuse
- Understand their rights under the Public Disclosure Act (1998) (Whistleblowing)
- Provide the underpinning knowledge to:-
- Contribute to and take necessary action to safeguard vulnerable adults
- Identify indicators of abuse
- Be able to report concerns
- Be able to deal with disclosures of abuse and immediate incidents
- Know how to access support
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is maintained.
- Write a report of an incident
With topics on up-to-date legislation, recognising abuse, disclosure and whistle blowing, this course provides a basic understanding of Safeguarding Adults at Risk, and will equip your staff with the skills and knowledge they need to improve safeguarding outcomes for the people they support or work with.
Safeguarding work enables adults to retain independence, well-being and the choice to live a life free from abuse and neglect. It is about preventing abuse and neglect as well as promoting good practice for responding to concerns on a multi-agency basis.
If you’d like to find out more about our safeguarding e-learning courses just follow this link. Or if you’d like a free demo of this course or one of our other e-learning courses please complete this short form and we’ll be in touch very soon: