Equality Analysis Toolkit – updated
20th November 2012
Identify services & practices that support equality
Our online Equality Analysis Toolkit combines a training module, a database and a reporting function to help you implement, coordinate and evidence equality analysis across your organisation.
In recognition of the continuing importance of equality analysis we’ve enhanced our Equality Analysis Toolkit, because:
- it’s an effective business tool to improve policy development and service delivery
- it helps you identify unintended, unfair and possibly discriminatory consequences of your services and workplace practice
- it’s a good way to ensure compliance with legal obligations under the public sector Equality Duty.
Case law shows us that timely and robust equality analysis demonstrates due regard to the aims of the public sector Equality Duty, and that public bodies understand how their policies, practices and decisions impact on equality. And well-documented equality analysis is a useful means of demonstrating compliance in court.
Equality analysis will ensure your organisation’s policies, services and decisions work well for everyone and, in particular, are meeting the needs of the protected groups under the Equality Act 2010.
Improved and enhanced
Our Equality Analysis Toolkit offers many enhancements to our original version:
- Clearer terminology
- A modern and user friendly feel
- Less tabs: admin functions and EAs are under one tab
- New look dashboard with bespoke welcome message
- Easier to see completed EAs and when they’ re ready for sign-off.
- Improved formatting capabilities
- A more flexible question builder.
The Equality Analysis Toolkit allows you to customise core content and prompt questions that reflect your organisation’s approach and language around equality issues.
Watch the video
If you buy any of our diversity e-learning courses you’ll get any updates we make, and always be up-to-date with current legislation.
Easy to implement & customise
This e-learning course comes with Marshall ACM’s LMS which allows you to manage all your e-learning and track completed training.
Our in-house developers can quickly & effectively adapt this toolkit and amend content to include your policies, procedures and key areas.
If you’d like to find out more about our updated Equality Analysis Toolkit please complete this short form and we’ll be in touch very soon