The Continued Relevance of Diversity & Inclusion in a COVID 19 World – White Paper
8th June 2020
Our latest white paper, focuses on the Diversity & Inclusion in a COVID 19 world.
This 24 page document is essential reading for HR Managers and Diversity & Inclusion officers needing to understand the implications of the extreme changes to the workplace forced by the coronavirus pandemic.
- It features valuable tips and advice from a range of leading UK Diversity & Inclusion experts, including; Michael Howard, Vernal Scott, Gamiel Yafai, Sasha Scott and Teresa Norman.
- It covers the challenges around working from home as well as the challenges to diversity and inclusion from working remotely.
- Why Unconscious Bias is particularly important in current times.
- Offers practical tips to managers on the steps they can take to manage inclusively in remote working teams.
- The dangers of failing to take to diversity and inclusion issues seriously at this time.
- Looks at the overall impact upon Unconscious Bias, Inclusive Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion.
To receive your copy of this white paper, please fill out the form below.