The Continued Relevance of Diversity & Inclusion in a COVID 19 World – White Paper
8th June 2020
Our latest white paper, focuses on the Diversity & Inclusion in a COVID 19 world.
This 24 page document is essential reading for HR Managers and Diversity & Inclusion officers needing to understand the implications of the extreme changes to the workplace forced by the coronavirus pandemic.
- It features valuable tips and advice from a range of leading UK Diversity & Inclusion experts, including; Michael Howard, Vernal Scott, Gamiel Yafai, Sasha Scott and Teresa Norman.
- It covers the challenges around working from home as well as the challenges to diversity and inclusion from working remotely.
- Why Unconscious Bias is particularly important in current times.
- Offers practical tips to managers on the steps they can take to manage inclusively in remote working teams.
- The dangers of failing to take to diversity and inclusion issues seriously at this time.
- Looks at the overall impact upon Unconscious Bias, Inclusive Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion.
To receive your copy of this white paper, please fill out the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.